Multinational IT services firm UST has appointed Matthew McCormack as managing director for Australia and New Zealand after moving on from Cognizant.
Companies don't support open source for purely altruistic reasons. They expect a return on their investment.
Multiple options make machine learning available to professional data scientists, citizen data analysts and software developers.
GCToolkit parses log files into discrete events and has an API for aggregating data from those events, allowing complex analyses of the state of managed memory in the JVM.
?Fujifilm Business Innovation's New Zealand business saw revenues slide and losses mount in the pandemic year to March 31.
- Proofpoint lawsuits underscore risk of employee offboarding
- Defend claims world first with fourth Microsoft advanced security specialisation
- Most large enterprises to prioritise AIOps by 2023
- Costs track revenue south, trimming losses at NTT New Zealand
- 4 reasons to get Kubernetes-certified, and 4 reasons not to
- 5 ways diversity and inclusion help teams perform better
- Visual Studio Code editor moves forward on language detection
- Bluetree NZ names BlackLine’s Simon Frew as new GM
- Now might be a really good time to get into cyber security
- Examining AIOps: injecting intelligence into IT operations
- New Zealand ICT trainer Auldhouse sold to Australia’s DDLS
- Apple to postpone controversial CSAM rollout
- Critical flaw in Atlassian Confluence actively exploited
- Pyston, the Python alternative, gets backing from Anaconda
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Rodney Clark -- recently appointed as corporate vice president of Global Channel Sales at Microsoft -- offers exclusive insights into key channel priorities ahead
Distribution giant favouring familiarity over flamboyance following landmark A$68 million acquisition of Exeed, embarking on integration plans with a strong sense of déjà vu.
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.